Monday, June 15, 2009

Appreciation - Thank You From Denver Open Call

Mr. Eastman,

My husband and I were at your open call in Denver on Friday with our 2 sons (the musician and the gymnast) and I just wanted to tell you it was a great experience. After we left we went out to dinner and we were talking and we all agreed that we felt like we left there feeling positive and felt like we attended a motivational speaker as opposed to a modeling casting call.

You have a tremendous talent speaking and the message you gave to the teens (I especially liked the role models part!! lol) is one that should be commended. What you were stressing to the kids apply in everyday life and not that only of a model, and for that I greatly appreciate it. I'd also like to commend you on how you were very open and honest and weren't there with smoking mirrors.
Again, thank you and if you ever start doing a motivational speaking tour please let us know we'd definately attend!!

Denni Tengler