Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Seattle girl and mom taking Asia by storm!



This is why we do what we do! To change a life! For the moms as well. Keep it up girl! We have big plans for you! Your welcome.-Stacey

Hey Stacey!!!

I'm having soooooo much fun in Tokyo. This is all so amazing! I still can't believe I am here, especially to model!! Thank you for all you did to get me here! Everyone here is very very nice, I love everyone at Cinq Deux Un, the models are so nice too.

Thanks again Stacey!!!

I hope I will get to see you when I get back sometime!!

-rachel

Well, now I am excited Stacey. This is mom. Rachel is shooting up in the mountains somewhere, and I guess the pay is okay??? It is almost 1/4 of her contrac!!!!!! WOW!

More than paid for, flight, cute cabana type houses, but, she will get to see the country! How awesome. Not worried after talking with Mika at the agency. This is for a hair salon.... Her first real job! Yay!

I will have the weekend free to go see some old stuff that rache couldn't care less about!

Hey busy man...If you get a chance look on my FB for pix, etc...

Rach and I love it here!

We miss the hubby (DAD) and Boy (Brother) in Seattle, but this place is Killer for Detail, clarity and Options... we would come back for sure!!! Thank you Stacey!!!!