Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pulse Mgmt's Ali Stephens trick or treat!

Ever since I was a little girl growing up in Indiana and Salt Lake City, October had a fun-filled magic that captured my heart from the first time I experienced the beauty of All Hallows Eve! Whether it was trick or treating and having massive candy trading posts when we got home, making my sister watch Hocus Pocus with me endlessly, or being invited to my first real Halloween party, Halloween is always my favorite day of the year. This year I flew home to SLC from LA to spend the night with my best little buddy! I tagged along when the kids were trick or treating and racked up some candy of my own (although some parents were hesitant to hand out to someone over thirteen years old haha) and screamed up a storm at the neighborhood haunted house complete with my worst fear - chainsaws!!! Even then I enjoyed it and already look forward to the next year!! xoxo Ali