Friday, April 2, 2010

LOVE INTERVIEW – RICHARD HABBERLEY


With Alessandra and Anja

April 2, 2010 @ 3:21 am › thelovemagazineblog

"Much respect and "LOVE "for Richard myself " - Stacey Eastman: Pulse Mgmt

Thanks for what you have done past, present and future with Pulse Mgmt's Hannah Holman and many other!

Which models have you represented, past and present?

Jeny Howorth, Leslie Winer, Roberta Chriko, Renee Simonsen, Rachel Williams, Kirsten Owen, Claudia Schiffer, Stella Tennant, Honor Fraser, Amy Wesson, Helena Christensen, Emma Balfour, Yasmeen Ghauri, Milla Jovovich, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bunchen, Carolyn Park, Noemie Lenoir, Mini Anden, Riley Keough, Yasmin Le Bon, Dree Hemingway, Susan Eldridge, Caitriona Balfe, Laura Morgan, Dewi, Alice Temple, Michelle Hicks, Hannah Holman, Julia Nobis, Caroline Brasch Neilsen.

Tell me about a few of them
Gisele
– The most amazing energy. She would walk into the agency and lift it up, talking ten to the dozen. She makes you want to live.

Alessandra – The first model I was given to look after when I arrived at Elite in 1999. She and I have grown up together and I still get thrilled when I watch her work on set. As a model she is perfection.

Hannah Holman – Hannah comes from another planet to me, she was raised in the wilderness in Utah. She has that total connection when she looks into that lens. Beautiful, innocent, dangerous and sensual, she leaves the viewer wanting more.

Ana Beatriz – One of the original Brasilian wave, she started out with Elite Model Look. She is 6′3″ in heels, with a heart of gold and an English sense of humour. I defy any straight man not to quiver in her presence.