Friday, June 13, 2014

Natalie Keyser for Grazia Mexico


Natalie Keyser is continuing her hot streak, and she is showing no signs of cooling off anytime soon! The above photos are from her recent editorial for Grazia Mexico. We keep saying it but the images we have seen of Natalie lately are some of the best that we've seen throughout her entire career, and we would know because we have managed her for her entire career.  

We were touched earlier this week when Natalie wrote a personal message to Pulse Mgmt President, Stacey Eastman, on her Facebook.  Natalie said, "Stacey Eastman thank you for always being a great manager and friend towards me. Since 12 years of age you have taught me so many wonderful things. Thank you for praying for me and believing in me when I didn't believe in myself. Thank you for pushing me to be the best model I could be.  Because of you, I kept going. And I'm so glad I did."

We love all of our models, and we really pride ourselves in having a personal relationship with each one of them. When making decisions about what market to send them to, and which agencies to place them with in each market we truly consider all aspects of our models lives and careers.  We think this is the unique advantage we offer to our models.  Thank you for your kind words Natalie, we couldn't love you anymore!