Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mario Testino on My Mind


Were you all swooning over last nights Met Gala pics?  If not check out some amazing red carpet coverage here.  While I was looking through Vogue's instagram coverage of the event, I loved that they had famed fashion photographer Mario Testino take over their insta for the night.  It was so interesting getting an insider's point of view into one of fashion's biggest nights of the year.

After I poured over Met Gala photos for longer than I'd like to admit, I started wondering what models of ours have been captured by Testino's expert eye.  I came across these pictures of Hye Rim Park from an editorial in Vogue Paris.  It amazes me that Hye, who we discovered in Utah, is in this editorial for Vogue Paris, with major models like Jessica Stam, Liya Kebede, Hilary Rhoda, and Behati Prinsloo. The fact that Hye was in this Vogue editorial, alongside these major models, and photographed by Mario Testino, is proof that it doesn't matter where you are discovered, if you are developed and managed properly, the sky is the limit.