Thursday, February 18, 2010

PULSE MGMT'S Hannah Holman Goes Hard


photo by PatrickMcMullan.com

If the trend of models turned DJs continues, real DJs might have a problem landing gigs. The latest model to join the musical world is Hannah Holman, who provided her tunes for an early evening party in the W Lounge backstage at the Bryant Park Hotel to celebrate Amanda Ross' new position as fashion director for W Hotels. Fresh off the Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs runway, Hannah called in reinforcements for her tunes. "They told me to make a playlist, and I was nervous it wouldn't be what everyone liked," she explained. "I'm quite insecure about my music, so I went to my agency and they gave me their favorites and some classics I wouldn't know because I'm too young."

Despite her fears, Hannah had everyone dancing at the teeny lounge that was packed, so much so that there was a huge line out the door. Along with the requisite headphones, Hannah had another ear accessory: huge H earrings-which everyone was coveting-that she wore on a British Vogue shoot and luckily was able to keep. Post New York Fashion Week, she's off to London, Milan, and Paris, so you're sure to see her on the runways.

TO READ MORE VISIT:MODELINIA@
http://www.modelinia.com/blog/hannah-holman-goes-hard/18455