Thursday, February 18, 2010

READ BELOW

"MAKING A DIFFRENCE EVEN IF ITS ONLY ONE AT A TIME! WE LOVE DADS LIKE THIS!!!!!
THANKS! LOVE YOUR KID AND YOUR KIND WORDS AND THANKS FOR SEEING!
- Pulse MGMT"

"Hello Stacey,
You probably don't get a lot of feedback from fathers in this business. I wanted to let you know how much we have enjoyed our journey this far. As a father I want to protect my daughter as much as possible, so I have started down this road with as much research as I could. I must say all the comments I found online where not all positive. We on the other hand have found the comments not to be true! From the beginning when we met Vikki at Gateway, to the very informative presentation on your company, and onto the photo shoot.

We have been made to feel very comfortable and felt the information provided by your staff, and by 5th Element has been great! You have all gone a long way to help a young women feel so good about her self. As a side note M'Kenna has improved her grades in school to all A's and B's. You have improved her life, and ours! We wish you all the best, and hope for a very long future together!

Best regards,
The Browns"