Saturday, December 18, 2010

Danna Lee




I feel so lucky to have worked with Pulse Management for the past three years. I have had the honor thanks to Stacey and his team to travel to some truly amazing countries and work with great people that have changed my life.

From modeling the black sand beaches of New Zealand to surfing the subway cars of New York to feeding giraffes at the Abercrombie and Fitch shoot in Florida Stacey has helped me get there.

His knowledge of the industry in's and out's make him the power house he is. Stacey Eastman has become somewhat my guru for the fashion industry. He knows how to find fresh face on the street and through careful managing and crafting make them into the best models and people they can be.

Pulse management have been so supportive and professional. Giving me great advice and direction every time we talk. I can only sing praises about PULSE and am proud to call myself a pulse model! Thank you PULSE for an amazing 3 years! Can't wait for 2011!

xx

Hope you had a good weekend! Let me know when you can skype this week! Also want to throw out there that we will both be in Seattle Christmas to Jan. 2nd, I'm meeting his whole family! Might be a good time to test a few girls and show you want we can do.

Talk you soon

Danna Lee