Thursday, October 22, 2015

Update on BriAnn Rachele



Do you all remember our model (turned superstar) BriAnn Rachele?  She is one of our favorite models, and we have absolutely loved managing her career over the years.  She filmed season one of Model Turned Superstar in Australia with Alessandra Ambrosio.  We can't tell you exactly what place she came in on the show, but I can tell you that it is in the top five, which is amazing!

Since wrapping up filming BriAnn kept busy in Australia filming two short films and a comedy series.  She attended the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA), and has been working as a TV host and sports broadcaster.  Not bad for a model that we found in Utah! 

BriAnn is now back in the states and getting ready to move out to LA to take on the acting world.  We are so proud of everything that she has accomplished so far, and it has been both rewarding and fun to manage her career.

When I asked her about her experience on Model Turned Superstar she said:

"Being on Model Turned Superstar was an experience of a lifetime!  I met so many beautiful people and had the opportunity to go to some really amazing locations.  The challenges were so much fun (some a bit scary!) and I feel I got to learn and do a lot of things that I normally wouldn't have, which is so cool!  They really took care of us on set and made the entire experience beyond memorable - every day was a spectacular one!!  I learned so much there about myself and where I want my career to go and to come back and to have the support of Stacey is phenomenal, as always!!  I'm very excited for what's coming and even more excited knowing I have my Pulse family behind me every step of the way and now the support of the life-long friends i've made from Model Turned Superstar!  Stay tuned for the show to air - it will be fun to reminisce and I want everyone to take this journey with me. xoxo "